The Huawei Mate 40 Pro+, appeared with a more affordable version. Here are the curious features of the phone.
Huawei introduced the Huawei Mate 40 Pro +, which is only available in the Chinese market until now, about 6 months ago. Now, the company has introduced a new 8GB + 256GB variant alongside the existing 12GB + 256GB model. The price of the new variant was announced as 500 yuan lower. The new model will be sold for approximately 7,999 yuan. In other words, it is not known who buys this phone, which will be sold for about $ 1,200. However, it is clear that Huawei has a plan.
The Mate 40 Pro + has a large 6.76-inch OLED display that comes with a screen resolution of 1.344 x 2.772 pixels. This screen offers a 240Hz touch sampling rate as well as a 90Hz screen refresh rate. Powered by the Kirin 9000 chipset, the phone has 8 GB / 12 GB RAM.
Having the world’s best camera before Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, 50 MP RYYB Ultra Vision main camera f / 1.9 aperture + 20 MP ultra wide-angle Cine camera f / 1.8 aperture + 12 MP telephoto camera + 8 MP periscope camera + 3D Includes a ToF sensor. On the front surface, 13 MP + 3D ToF sensor welcomes us.
We can say that the phone, which comes out of the box with a 4.400 mAh battery with 66W fast charging support, comes to the fore with its hardware that can easily take you for 3-4 years.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus Technical Specifications
- 6.76 inch 2772 x 1344 resolution OLED display with 90 Hz scanning speed
- HUAWEI Kirin 9000 5G chipset (1 x 3.13 GHz Cortex-A77 + 3 x 2.54 GHz Cortex-A77 + 4 x 2.05 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Mali-G78 MP24 GPU,
- Dual Big Core + Tiny Core NPU
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage
- 50 MP RYYB Ultra Vision main camera f / 1.9 aperture + 20 MP ultra wide angle
- Cine camera f / 1.8 aperture + 12 MP telephoto camera + 8 MP periscope camera + 3D ToF sensor
- 13 MP f/2.4 aperture + 3D ToF sensor front camera
- Fingerprint reader integrated in the screen
- IP68 waterproof certification
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual-band), NavIC, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (GEN1)
- 4400 mAh capacity battery with 66W HUAWEI SuperCharge