The Huawei Nova 8 5G series, which has been under the guidance of various claims for a while, has finally become official at today’s event as planned. Introducing the Nova 7 series in April of the year, the Chinese company introduced its new series of two devices with ambitious features, days before 2021. While the devices attracted attention with their successful chip and screen, they also drew attention with their camera design.
Introduced with a 6.57-inch 1080 × 2340 pixel FHD + resolution, 1 billion colors and an OLED-based screen with HDR10 support, the Huawei Nova 8 5G is powered by Kirin 985 with a 7nm manufacturing process. The phone, which comes out of the box with Android 10 and EMUI 11, is offered to users with Huawei Mobile Services and does not support Google applications.
Coming with 8GB RAM and 128GB / 256GB storage options, Nova 8 draws attention with its quad camera setup on the back. These cameras allow to take photos with a resolution of 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP respectively. The phone, which seems to be available with a 3.800 mAh battery with 66W fast charging support, has a 32MP resolution camera on the front.
Huawei Nova 8 5G Specifications
- 6.57-inch HDR10 supported OLED-based display with 1080 × 2340 pixel FHD + resolution with 90Hz scanning rate
- Octa-core Kirin 985 processor with 7nm manufacturing process (1x 2.58 GHz Cortex-A76 + 3x 2.40 GHz Cortex-A76 + 4x 1.84 GHz Cortex-A55)
- 128GB / 256GB storage
- 8 GB RAM
- EMUI 11 based on Android 10
- Quad rear camera; 64-megapixel main with f / 1.9 aperture + 8-megapixel 120 ° ultra-wide-angle second with f / 2.4 aperture + 2-megapixel macro + f / 2.4 aperture 2-megapixel depth-sensing fourth with f / 2.4 aperture
- 32 megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor integrated in the screen
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 74.1 x 7.6 mm; Weight: 169 grams
- 3,800 mAh battery with 66W fast charging support