Until last year, Huawei P30 Lite, one of the most popular mid-segment phones, continues to receive updates, although it has fallen off the agenda.
Although the Huawei P30 Lite is part of the company’s 3-month update plan, the phone has been receiving updates for the last six months in a row. A new update containing the March 2021 Google security fixes for the P30 Lite has recently been released.
The new update improves system security by fixing many security issues, including 2 critical, 13 high-level and 132 mid-level CVEs. In addition, the update addresses 3 known privacy issues based on EMUI 11 and EMUI 10. The EMUI 10.0.0.454 version number update is 130 MB in size and you can query the update from the Settings menu if you wish.
The P30 Lite, which was released with the EMUI 9.0 version, has only been upgraded to the EMUI 10 version so far. While the phone is not expected to receive the EMUI 11 update, it can be expected to be upgraded to EMUI 10.1 in the future.
Huawei P30 Lite specifications
- 6.15-inch size Full HD + (2312 x 1080 pixels) 19.5: 9 display, 96% NTSC color gamut, 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-core Kirin 710 12nm processor (4 x 2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f / 1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary rear camera, 8MP
- 120 ° ultra wide angle camera
- 32MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor (on the back)
- Dimensions: 152.9 × 72.7 × 7.4mm Weight: 159g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3340 mAh battery with fast charging support