Huawei P30 Pro EMUI 11 update has been released recently. The limited-distribution update is now available for release.
Huawei is distributing the EMUI 11 update, which brings a series of innovations to users at the interface point, in more countries every day. The Huawei P30 Pro EMUI 11 update was recently released and is now available to consumers in the marketplace.
According to the news on the Huawei Central site, the EMUI 11 update for the Huawei P30 series has been made available in more countries, including the Middle East and Europe. The update, which is approximately 1.9 GB in size, can be downloaded via OTA (network) or the Huawei Support application.
Huawei P30 Pro EMUI 11 Update
- Intelligent Always On Display (AOD): Improves the user experience and provides brand new visual elements for AOD, allowing you to customize and showcase your personal style by adding text and images that will appear when your screen is off.
- Artistic Theme: Adds the Starry Night theme with vibrant colors. (You can apply this theme in the Themes app.)
- Multi window mode: Multi Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can reposition the floating window to the position you want, or then shrink it to a floating bubble for easier access.
- More fluid animation: Brand new, intuitive animations across EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified and visually pleasing user experience when touching elements or scrolling across the screen. For smoother visual effects, long-shot animations are displayed when you switch between albums in Gallery or between year and month views in Calendar.
- Fine effect: Subtle effects have been developed throughout the operating system for greater visual satisfaction, whether you turn the switches on or off.
Super Notebook: Notepad now supports editing notes from multiple Huawei devices simultaneously. For example, you can add a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Persistent smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been set, the speed of application launching and the smoothness of general processes have been improved.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been increased, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration pattern. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations gives you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-Screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that allows your devices to work together to reach their full potential. With up to three preset windows, you can mirror your phone on your laptop screen to increase your productivity. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop with PC manager version 11.0 or higher.)
- Gallery: On the explore tab in the gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features have been optimized to give you more instructions on how to use the timeline and editing options.
Undisturbed screen protection: When mirroring your phone to your Huawei laptop in
- Do Not Disturb mode, messages and incoming calls are only displayed on your phone screen, protecting your privacy and ensuring continuity of screen projection.
- NotePad Privacy: This allows you to lock notes on NotePad.
- Photo sharing privacy: This feature allows you to remove the shooting location, time and device information from photos before sharing.