The Huawei P40 4G, which we have been reporting for a while, was officially launched in the Chinese market today.
The year 2021 in the smartphone market started very quickly. First we met the Xiaomi Mi 11 series and right after we met the updated version of Galaxy S20, Galaxy S21. We will meet the OPPO Find X3 and Huawei P50 family in a short time. Before the Huawei P50, today we came up with the Huawei P40 4G model, which is more affordable than the 5G version for the Chinese market.
At this point, let’s state that there is a $ 77 discount on the price side before transferring the features of the phone. It should be noted that the Huawei P40 4G in China started selling today at $ 525. If you ask us, this is a very good option because it makes no sense to give money to a 5G modem in countries.
Huawei P40 4G specifications
- 6.1-inch 2340x1080p Full HD + resolution 19.5: 9 screen frame ratio 422 ppi density OLED display. 60Hz scan support
- Kirin 9000 chipset and Mali-G76 MP16 GPU
- 128GB Expandable Memory
- 8GB RAM
- In the rear, a 50-megapixel SuperSensing primary camera with f / 1.9 aperture, 16-megapixel ultra-wide lens and 8-megapixel telephoto camera with OIS support
- Front 32-megapixel selfie camera and IR TOF 3D scanner for biometric scanning
- 3,800 mAh battery and 22.5W fast charging
- Dark Blue and Frost Silver color options