Huawei P40 Lite started to receive a new update globally. So what does the new update contain? Will EMUI 11 update come?
A new update has been released for Huawei’s budget-friendly phone, P40 Lite, which is the most popular in our country. The update, based on EMUI 10.1, is 166 MB in size. The update, however, has the build number 10.1.0.301.
The update includes the December security enhancements and fixes that the Chinese company has incorporated into the system. The new update has reached P40 Lite users in our country. If you wish, you can query the update from the Settings menu and download it immediately.
On the P40 Lite front, the main concern is when the phone will receive the EMUI 11 update. At this point, there is no official statement yet, our expectation is that Huawei will not deprive such a best-selling phone of the latest EMUI version.
Huawei P40 lite specifications
- 6.4-inch 2310x1080p Full HD + resolution IPS LCD perforated screen and 90.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Kirin 810 chipset
- 128GB Memory
- 6GB RAM
- On the rear 48 megapixel camera with f / 1.8 aperture, 8 megapixel wide angle at 120 degrees f / 2.2 and 2 megapixel macro at f / 2.4 and f / 2.4 aperture 2 megapixel depth camera
- Front 16-megapixel selfie camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, microUSB
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4,000 mAh battery power
- Android 10 and EMUI 10 support