Huawei Watch 3 and Watch Pro 3 landed in Europe. Smart watches come with a gift that we can call a surprise.
Last week, Huawei officially announced the Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro, the first smart watches running the HarmonyOS operating system. Smart watches are now available for pre-order in European countries.
Another prominent development in the watches that appear with a rotatable button interacting with the interface is e-SIM support. The watches can also be used to remotely control the camera app on a smartphone, choose between modes and change the focus.
While the Watch 3 series watches are available for pre-order in Europe, they also bring a surprise gift. Huawei is presenting the Freebuds Pro wireless headset as well as the smart watches, whose European prices are announced as 370 € and 450 €.
Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro Technical Specifications
- 1.43 inch AMOLED display with 466 x 466 pixel resolution, 326 PPI
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage
- Compatible with HarmonyOS 2.0, Android 6.0 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher
- Rock-shaped button that can turn up and down
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Temperature Sensor
Microphone and Speaker
- Water and Dust resistant (5ATM)
- Over 100 exercise modes with automatic exercise detection for 6 most common exercise types, Sleep tracking, Heart rate tracking, SpO2 tracking, Skin temperature measurement
- Watch 3 Size: 46.2 x 46.2 x 12.15mm; Weight: 54 g (excluding strap)
- Whats 3 Pro Size: 48 x 49.6x 14mm; Weight: 63g (excluding strap)
- 4G LTE data (via eSIM), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5 on Pro only) +GLONASS + Galileo + Beidou, NFC
- Watch 3: 450mAh battery offers 3 days of use in smart mode and 14 days in ultra-long battery life mode, 10-watt wireless charging
- Watch 3 Pro: 790mAh battery offers 5 days of typical use in smart mode and 21 days in ultra-long battery life mode, 10-watt wireless charging