Realme GT 5G has arrived at the European gates. The smartphone, which will go out of China for the first time, will attract all attention with its price.
Realme GT 5G, the cheapest phone with Snapdragon 888 processor, will soon enter the European market. The next stop of the phone is expected to be Turkey. A reliable source has revealed which memory versions Realme GT will come to Europe with and the price of these versions. The prices are truly incredible.
According to the reliable source, Realme G5 will enter Europe with 8GB RAM + 128GB and 12GB RAM + 256GB options. He stated that the prices of the phones will be 400 € and 450 €; If a phone with a Snapdragon 888 processor comes to Europe at this price, be sure, many balances may change, because a mid-segment phone can only be bought in Europe at this price.
Realme GT 5G Features
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) AMOLED display, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 98% NTSC color gamut, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- 5nm octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB (UFS 3.1), 12GB LPDDR5 RAM / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.5 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio,
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm (glass) / 9.1 mm (leather); Weight: 186 g (glass) / 186.5 g (leather version)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6e 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 65W Super Dart flash charge