Infinix Note 10 Pro, which was introduced last month, is on sale as of today. Infinix’s new phone stands out with its affordable price.
Infinix’s latest budget-friendly smartphone Infinix Note 10 Pro has taken its place on the shelves in India.
The phone, which was priced at $259 when introduced, will be available for a short time at $230. The phone, which has only 8GB RAM + 256GB version, has a 6.95-inch Full HD + LCD screen. The screen also has a 90Hz screen refresh rate.
Powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 processor, the phone has a 64-megapixel quad rear camera. A 5,000mAh battery is fitted inside the phone, and this battery includes 33-watt fast charging support.
Infinix Note 10 Pro features
- 6.95-inch Full HD+ (2460 × 1080 pixels) LCD display, 90 Hz refresh rate, 180 Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor with 12nm manufacturing process (2x 2.05GHz A76 + 6x 2GHz A55 cores), 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- XOS 7.6 based on Android 11
- Camera Features: 64MP rear camera with quad LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP monochrome camera, 2MP portrait camera
- 16MP front camera with quad LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio, Cinematic Dual Speakers with DTS
- Dimensions: 172.76 × 78.32 × 7.8mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC (NFC Edition only)
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging