Infinix, which has gained a significant user base with its budget-friendly smartphones, has entered the computer market. The company’s first computers are competitive.
Infinix enters the computing world with three new computers that are competitive on the price side. Infinix, which has officially started operations in our country for a while, is known for its price / performance oriented products in the smartphone world. The company is now targeting young users, by showing this identity in the phone category on the computer side.
Infinix Enters the Computer Market
The computer, called the INBook X1 series, comes with three Intel processors at different levels. All other features are kept the same in the computer series powered by Intel 10th generation Core i3-1005G1, i5-1035G1 and i7-1065G7 processors. Let’s take a quick look at these technical details.
INBook X1 Features
- 14 inch IPS LCD display with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
4.19mm bezel thickness
- Intel 10th generation Core i3-1005G1, i5-1035G1 and i7-1065G7 processors
- Integrated Iris Plus G7 graphics card
- 180 degree hinge
- 55 Wh battery (up to 11 hours web browsing, video playback time)
- 65 W USB-C AC adapter (70% battery in 1 hour)
- Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1 connections
- 720p webcam
- 16.3 mm case thickness
- 1.48kg weight
- DTS audio technology
The INBook X1 series will be available in Egypt, Indonesia and Nigeria in June in space gray and platinum red color options for $530.