iPhone 13 News: It has become clear who will own the production for Apple’s new favorite iPhone 13 series. The giant from Cupertino will draw attention with its interesting decision.

 

Apple’s next 2021 iPhone models are just a few months away from launching. New reports show that production has reached the stocking stage. It is said that the 2021 series will be called the iPhone 13 series and will have 4 models, similar to the iPhone 12. These models are; 13 mini 5.4 inches and 13 6.1 inches, 13 Pro 6.1 inches and 13 Pro Max will have 6.7 inches screen sizes.

Pegatron, a major iPhone maker, is reportedly taking special orders for the 5.4-inch 13 Mini. The other three models, namely the regular 13, 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max, will be manufactured by Hon Hai, also known as Foxconn, which retains its position as the primary manufacturer for the Apple iPhone.

The iPhone 13 series will be produced by three different companies

Alongside Pegatron and Foxconn, Luxshare has signed a production contract for the 6.1-inch 13 Pro. Luxshare will produce about 40 percent of the 13 Pro, while Foxconn will produce the remaining 60 percent of the orders. So as you can see, Apple will make an agreement with three different manufacturers and produce their phones in an interesting way this year. The biggest reason for Apple to take this decision is to meet the increasing demand. In these days of the chip crisis, it seems logical to spread the risk across three production sites.

In the main and mini models, Apple is expected to use a 60 Hz display again. Pro and Pro Max are said to feature an LTPO-based 120 Hz ProMotion display. The new series, which will come with more advanced lenses, will again follow the same policy regarding the camera array. However, the dual camera setup in the mini and main model will be positioned diagonally. Pro and Pro Max will again have triple camera + LiDAR scanner.

All models will be powered by the Apple A15 chipset. The Apple A15, which will be produced with TSMC, is expected to be produced with a 5nm process. This year, there will not be an increase in prices as feared. Even the prices of Pro models will decrease in 2022.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here