Xiaomi continues to announce phones that are similar to each other in the name point. Recent developments show that the Xiaomi Mi 10S is on its way.
Xiaomi is apparently preparing a new phone for the Mi 10 series. While you are thinking of buying the Mi 11, Xiaomi may leave you with the Mi 10S model. The Mi 10S model is expected to be introduced soon; because the official images of the phone started to come.
Looking at the images, the rear camera design did not immediately bring the Mi 10 Ultra to mind. It will take its place on the shelves in China on March 10. Speaking of the Mi 11 and Redmi K40 series, it is currently unclear whether Xiaomi will launch the Mi 10S globally.
We will see a 108-megapixel main camera on the phone, which will be released in black, white and blue colors. In addition, there are three more cameras arranged one under the other. The screen, which will be powered by the Snadpragon 870 processor, is 6.67 inches in size, 90Hz and Full HD + resolution.
The phone has a 4,680 mAh battery with 33 watt fast charging support. It has been announced that the price of the Mi 10S, which will come with Harman Kardon audio support, will be $ 540. The starting price of the phone looks the same as the Mi 10T.
Main Features of Xiaomi Mi 10S
- 6.7 inch full HD + resolution Super AMOLED curved screen, 90Hz screen refresh rate
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Harman Kardon audio support
- 4,680 mAh battery with 33 watt fast charging support
- 10 megapixel + 12 megapixel + 8 megapixel + 20 megapixel quad rear camera
- 20 megapixel front camera