POCO X3 GT News: The expected date for the POCO X3 GT has been announced. Here are the main features of the super mid-segment smartphone that will change the balance in the middle segment.
You can now mark your calendars for the POCO X3 GT. The X3 GT, which will be the global version of the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G, is certain to be available in three regions. MIUI 12.5 builds developed for the device point to three regions.
POCO has announced the launch date of the super mid-range phone as of today. The phone, which will be introduced at an event to be held on July 28, is expected to share some features from official accounts in the coming days. However, as we mentioned at the beginning of our news, the X3 GT will be the global version of the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G. Therefore, almost all the features of the phone are already known.
POCO X3 GT / Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G Features
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) LCD display, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 450nit brightness, Corning
- Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor up to 2.6GHz, ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 based MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Camera Features:
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP 119° ultra-angle wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture
- 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted finger sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, audio certification with JBL
- Splash Proof (IP53)
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9 × 8.9mm; Weight: 193g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC 3.0
- 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging