The iPhone 12 mini price is at its lowest level since its introduction. Production of the phone is ending as of the end of this month.
The iPhone 12 mini, which has a 5% market share in all iPhone sales since the day it was introduced, could not make Apple happy at this point. The phone, whose production will be terminated as of the end of June, will continue to be sold until the stocks are exhausted in the market. The iPhone 12 mini price seems to drop even more.
If you are looking for a compact phone that you want to use for many years, the iPhone 12 mini is the perfect fit for you. When it comes to the American price of the phone, which is not bad at all, it seems more attractive. The price of the iPhone 12 mini, which was last sold at $ 700 in its country, has now dropped to $ 500. While the discount is on a carrier-based model, the price is quite aggressive.
iPhone 12 features
- 5.4-inch OLED Super Retina XDR display with 2340 × 1080 pixel resolution, up to 1200 nits brightness, Ceramic Shield protection
- 5nm hexa-core A14 Bionic processor
- 64GB, 128GB, 256GB storage options
- iOS 14
- Water and dust resistance (IP68)
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM) card support
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.6) camera, 7P lens, optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240fps, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide (f/2.4) secondary camera , 5P lens
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with f/2.2 aperture, Retina Flash, 4K video recording at 60fps, 1080p slow motion video at 120fps
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- 131.5×64.2×7.4mm; Weight: 133 grams
- 5G (sub‑6 GHz), Gigabit-class LTE, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6, 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS with GLONASS
- MagSafe wireless charging, 20 watt fast charging, 2,227 mAh battery