- Xiaomi, one of the leading names in the mobile industry, continues to maintain its title of offering low-budget flagship. The Chinese manufacturer, which comes up with its superior and affordable phones, continues to increase its audience day by day. In fact, the situation has become such that we can see even Apple fans moving to buy Xiaomi phones. As you know, Xiaomi launched the Mi 11 flagship last week and put it on sale in China. However, one of the Apple fans left the iPhone XR model and switched to the Xiaomi Mi 11 model and shared his experiences.
A user in China shared their first experience with the Android flagship Mi 11 after the iPhone XR. According to the comments of this person, Mi 11 offers an excellent experience with the screen. Because after switching to Mi 11, he points out that it gets colder than the iPhone XR. He even says that most phones with LCD screens are regretful.
“In terms of performance, Xiaomi Mi 11 is doing very well. However, it offers an admirable image with its 2K resolution and 120Hz display. At the same time, Xiaomi has developed a very stable and fluent interface in software; MIUI 12 is indeed as fluid and visually perfect as the iOS interface.
Not finished. This user, who coincides with a fast charge for the first time after the iPhone, reports that the Mi 11 is charged very quickly and the battery is better than iPhones. Without a doubt, we can say that the Chinese manufacturer has mastered fast charging. It already manages to show this on all smartphones.
In general, most of the iPhone users have started to switch to Xiaomi models to have a high-end experience at a cheap price. We saw the biggest example of this today. A person who switched from the iPhone XR to the Xiaomi Mi 11 described this situation as if it were donkey to a horse.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications
- 6.81 inch 1440 × 3040 pixel 2K resolution, 515 ppi HDR10 + supported AMOLED-based display with 120Hz scanning speed, 1.500 nits brightness, 1.771 nits Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor with 5nm manufacturing process (One 2.84GHz Cortex X1 + Three 2.42GHz Cortex-A78 + Four 1.80Ghz Cortex A55),
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera; 1 / 1.33 inch large f / 1.85 aperture main + 13 megapixel f / 2.4 aperture ultra-wide angle second + 5 megapixel f / 2.4 megapixel macro with 108 megapixel OIS support
- 20MP wide-angle front camera
- 4.600 mAh battery with 55W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 interface
- Harman Kardon sound system