Vivo’s successful sub-brand iQOO introduced its new mid-segment model with ambitious features and affordable price; here is the new iQOO U3!
The iQOO U3, which has become official with a very successful hardware and an extremely affordable price tag, offers both 5G support, comes with a screen with 90Hz scanning speed, and makes a show with a 5,000mAh battery.
Introduced with a 6.58-inch 1080 × 2400 pixel FHD + resolution IPS LCD-based display with a scanning speed of 90Hz and a brightness of 460 nits, the iQOO U3 is powered by the eight-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G with a 7nm manufacturing process. If you remember, this chip was previously included in the realme 7 5G and Redmi Note 9 5G models. In addition, the phone will be available with 6GB / 8GB RAM and 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, and has a dual camera with 48MP + 2MP resolution on the back. On the front, there is a 20MP camera positioned in the drop notch. In addition to all these, there is a system we are not used to seeing in this phone; The device also appeals to players with its liquid cooling system.
Drawing attention with a 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support, the 6GB RAM version of the U3 will be sold for $ 230 and the 8GB RAM version for $ 260.
iQOO U3 Specifications
- 6.58-inch IPS LCD display with 1080 × 2400 pixels FHD + resolution and 90Hz scanning speed
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB (UFS 2.2) internal storage
- Dual camera setup; 48MP resolution f / 1.8 aperture main + 2MP depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture
- Front camera with 20MP resolution f / 2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint reader positioned on the side
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.4 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 185.5 grams
- 5,000 mAh capacity battery with 18W charging support
- White, Gray and Aurora color options