iQOO Z3 5G News: Vivo’s sub-brand iQOO announced the new budget-friendly phone iQOO Z3 5G with 5G support. We take a look at the details.
Vivo’s sub-brand iQOO, where it positions its more affordable smartphones, launched the Z series in India today. While the first phone of the series is the iQOO Z3 5G, the phone manages to attract attention with its powerful hardware features as well as its affordable price.
The phone, which will be sold at a similar price to the Redmi Note 10 Pro, has a 6.58-inch Full HD + resolution IPS LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate. The Z3 5G, which has Snapdragon 768G with 8nm production process in its processor unit, uses a 4,400 mAh battery with 55 watt fast charging support.
The phone has triple rear cameras. The main camera is equipped with a 64-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor, accompanied by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle and 2-megapixel macro camera.
iQOO Z3 5G features
- 6.58 inch Full HD+ (2408 × 1080 pixels) resolution IPS LCD display, HDR10+, 96% NTSC Color Gamut, 120Hz refresh rate, Panda glass protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.8GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPU) Snapdragon 768G processor, Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage (8GB Extended Virtual RAM)
- Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Camera Features:
- 64MP main camera, Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, EIS
- 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 163.95×75.30×8.50mm; Weight: 185.5g
- 5G SA/NSA (n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4400mAh battery with 55W fast charging
As for the price of the phone, which will be first sold in India as of June 16;
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage – Rs 19,990 ($275)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage – Rs 20,990 ($288)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage – Rs 22,990 ($316)