POCO M3 News:A new update has been released for POCO’s popular phone, POCO M3. Phone owners are waiting for the actual MIUI 12.5 update.
A new update has started to be distributed for POCO M3, which has received great interest from users in every country where it is offered for sale. The eyes of phone owners are on the Android 11 / MIUI 12.5 update, but there is no sign of the distribution of the update yet. At best, let’s say the update can be released in August.
Let’s take a look at the details of the update that has just been released in Europe for the M3. The update, bearing the MIUI 188.8.131.52 QJFIXM version number, is 450 MB in size. The update raises the Android security patch level to June 2021 to improve system security and stability. If you are using the M3 model, you can query the update from the Settings menu. Let’s underline that the new software is gradually meeting with users. Therefore, it will take a couple of weeks for the update to reach everyone.
POCO M3 Technical Specifications
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 LCD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-core Snapdragon 662 process (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs), Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 based MIUI 12
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.05 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio, Stereo speaker
- Dimensions: 162.3 × 77.3 × 9.6mm; Weight: 197g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging