- Chinese technology giant Vivo has just introduced the best model of the X60 series as promised. X60 Pro Plus, another model from the first users of Snapdragon 888, came as the arch rival of the Mi 11 and iQOO 7 models. Now, let’s take a look at the features of this phone without further ado;
Chinese technology giant Vivo has just introduced the best model of the X60 series as promised. X60 Pro Plus, another model from the first users of Snapdragon 888, came as the arch rival of the Mi 11 and iQOO 7 models. Now, let’s take a look at the features of this phone without further ado;
As mentioned above, Vivo X60 Pro Plus gets its power from the Snapdragon 888 chipset. This chipset, which goes through a 5nm process, is supported by Cortex -X1 core and Adreno 660 architecture. At the same time, with this processor, the GPU graphics processing speed increased 35%, while the energy efficiency increased by 20% in parallel.
Vivo X60 Pro Plus is not only satisfied with the Snapdragon 888 chip. This device is also; It comes with RAM supporting LPDRR5 technology and UFS 3.1 memory configurations that reduce the read speed to milliseconds.
The Chinese manufacturer offers two color schemes in its new flagship. Coming in teal and classic orange, this phone has a very rich appearance. In addition, the different glass and metal materials used in the device facilitate the feeling of hand and offer a comfortable use experience.
This phone, which stands out especially with its back design; It is equipped with a material with a high texture. Not only that. It also uses a special flat leather cover that brings the grip to the most delicate levels and gives a warm feel.
Vivo X60 Pro Plus Specifications
- Screen: 6.56 inch AMOLED display with 2376 x 1080 pixel resolution, supporting 120Hz refresh and 240Hz high sampling rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset (with Cortex-X1 and Adreno 660 GPU)
- RAM: 8 / 12GB RAM options supported with LPDDR 5
- Storage: 128 / 256GB internal memory equipped with UFS 3.1 memory
- Rear Camera: 50-megapixel GN1 main with f / 1.57 aperture, 48-megapixel Ultra-wide angle (114-degree viewing angle) with IMX598 sensor, 32-megapixel depth (portrait) sensor, 8-megapixel periscope lens
- Front Camera: 32-megapixel selfie camera with f / 2.45 aperture
- Software: OriginOS 1.0 based on Android 11
- Battery: 4,200 mAh battery that supports 55Wat fast charging
- Other: On-screen fingerprint scanner, USB type C audio output, 158.59 × 73.35 × 9.1 mm size, 190 grams weight, 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax,
- Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C charging port
- 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory: $ 774
- 12GB RAM and 256GB internal memory: $ 928