Xiaomi continues to present its popular phones with new versions. The legendary Xiaomi phone may be introduced soon with its new version.
Technology giant Xiaomi surprisingly introduced the 2021 model of the Redmi Note 8 last month. According to the information received, a legendary Xiaomi phone will appear with its newer version very soon. Lei Jun, founder and CEO of Xiaomi Group, said that the flagship smartphone Xiaomi Mi 6, which was released more than four years ago, still has millions of active users.
The legendary Xiaomi phone Xiaomi Mi 6 is back!
On Weibo, known as China’s Twitter, a user suggested to Lei Jun to post a “replica” of the Xiaomi Mi 6. User; “The screen of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Youth Edition is a bit too big. It would be great to make a perfect replica of the Xiaomi Mi 6.” used the phrase.
The head of Xiaomi liked this message, giving signals that the new version of the Xiaomi Mi 6 may come. It is not yet known whether the Mi 6, which was released in 2017 and played an important role in the rise of Xiaomi, will come with new hardware and a modern design for now. However, fans are asking Xiaomi to introduce the new version of their old models. Probably by the end of the year, the Mi 6 2021 version will be with us again with an affordable price.
Xiaomi Mi 6 features
- 5.15-inch LCD with 1920×1080 resolution
- 2.45GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm processor
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS) internal storage
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 12MP rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording, secondary 12MP camera with 1.0μm pixel size, 52mm portrait lens, f/2.6 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 145.17x 70.49×7.45mm; Weight: 168g / 182g (ceramic)
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual band (2×2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 – 3350mAh battery with 18W fast charging