Chinese Lenovo, new; but it is preparing to introduce a bit so old mid-segment model. The new Lenovo K12 Pro is introduced tomorrow!
Lenovo, which is based in China and manufactures in many areas, could not pass the success it achieved on the laptop side to the mobile sector, no matter what it did. The company, which has been producing phones since 2011 and has introduced many models to date, incorporated Motorola, the former leader of the market, a few years ago and followed more aggressive policies on the Motorola front. In addition to all these, the company, which broke the game with its player phone, put its flagships to the sword with the Legion Pro model. This is Lenovo, now is preparing to introduce a mid-segment model. Lenovo K12 Pro will be unveiled on December 9.
Lenovo K12 Pro, which was previously on the agenda and appeared in Geekbench tests, will be the renamed version of the Motorola Moto G9 Power, which was introduced on November 5th. As such, Lenovo, which includes Motorola and adopts a more aggressive policy with Motorola; It seems like Xiaomi has decided to do what many manufacturers like OPPO, Samsung and Huawei have done. According to the poster image published today, the phone, which will become official on December 9, will come with a 6.8-inch HD + resolution screen.
K12 Pro, which will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 662 and also expected to bring 4GB RAM and 128GB storage, will come out of the box with a 64MP + 2MP + 2MP resolution triple camera on the back and promises to work all day long with a 20W fast charging supported 6,000 mAh battery. will.
Lenovo K12 Pro Possible Specifications
- 6.8 inch 720 × 1640 pixel HD + resolution IPS LCD based display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 662 chipset with 11nm fabrication process (4 x 2.0GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- microSD card support
- Android 10 operating system
- Triple rear camera; 64 Megapixel wide-angle main + 2 Megapixel ultra-wide angle f / 2.4 aperture second + 2 Megapixel depth-sensing sensor
- 16 Megapixel front camera
- 6.000 mAh capacity battery with 20W fast charging support
- Fingerprint sensor positioned on the back
- 3.5mm headphone jack