Lenovo Yoga Pad Pro News: Lenovo, I said I am in the tablet industry. The iPad Pro rival Lenovo Yoga Pad Pro came with the Snapdragon 870 processor. Here are the features.
Lenovo announced the company’s newest tablet in China, the Yoga Pad Pro. Lenovo YogaPad Pro; It comes with a 13-inch LTPS LCD display with 2K resolution, HDR10 and Dolby Vision support. Powered by the Snapdragon 870 chipset and 8GB of RAM, this tablet seems to be a major rival to Apple’s iPad Pro model.
The tablet has a side handle and a stainless steel bracket on the back to hang or stand the tablet without the need for any accessories. This shows that it will offer a more usable experience than the iPad Pro. It has Alcantara material on the back that offers a smooth appearance. This material is said to feel quite premium.
The Lenovo Yoga Pad Pro features JBL signed dual Dolby Atmos powered stereo speakers. Our tablet, which offers a wide-scale connection experience thanks to USB-C, has an 8MP front camera as well as the ToF sensor for face recognition. This model, which comes with a 10,200 mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging support, is approximately half the price of the iPad Pro, like $ 500.
Lenovo Yoga Pad Pro features
- 13-inch 2160 x 1350 resolution LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 870 chipset
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 GB RAM
- 256GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 256 GB with microSD
- Android 11 with ZUI 12.5
- 8MP (RGB) camera, ToF sensor for face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, 2 x 2.5 W + 2 x 2 W JBL speakers, Dolby Atmos, triple microphone array
- Dimensions: 293.35 x 203.98 x 6.2 ~ 24.9mm; Weight: 830g
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C, micro HDMI
- 10,200 mAh capacity battery with Quick Charge 4.0