LG has decided to shut down its smartphone department after hard days. Before they go, they have one final good news for the LG G7 One!
As we talked about before, LG was about to shut down. The company would no longer be able to provide warranty services to its smartphones, produce new smartphones, and provide any update services for those that already exist. After this decision, which we expected to be heard on Monday, a final goodbye rang our door. Before the LG smartphone quits its business, it will make a surprise for the LG G7 One and deliver the Android 11 update to the device.
Launched for the first time in 2018 with the slogan “Pure Android”, this phone is apparently very precious to LG. Because the phone, which has received such an important update 2 times before, is now about to get the 3rd. One last thing we should mention about the subject is that if LG does not stop producing smartphones, which is very unlikely, this phone will not receive another Android update. So this farewell is also the end for the G7 One model.
We hope LG will find a solution for itself and show itself again by getting out of such a difficult situation.
LG G7 One specifications
- 19.5: 9 FullVision Super Bright IPS display with 6.1-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) resolution
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32 GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 2 TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16 megapixel rear camera, F / 1.6 aperture
- 8 megapixel front camera, 80 degree wide angle lens, f / 1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Dedicated Google Assistant button
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified (Durability at military standards)
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 156g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox Speaker, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support