LG Velvet price has been cut by half. Officially withdrawn from the phone industry, LG sells its phones for no money. This opportunity cannot be missed.
After LG withdrew from the phone industry, it also tried to reduce the prices and melt its stocks. LG Velvet, which is on sale for $ 800, has gotten an interesting discount today. While the phone was expected to drop in the $ 600 band, the phone was suddenly sold in the $ 400 band. It should be noted that the phone, which received almost half the discount, is included in LG’s update.
Continuing to operate in other areas in the sector, LG wants to protect its image by not letting its users down in updating. That’s why the Velvet model will continue to receive major Android updates for another 2-3 years. The phone, which comes with a 6.8-inch 2340 x 1080 resolution OLED display, has a Snapdragon 845 chipset.
Velvet, which has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, is also ambitious with its camera. There is a 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP resolution camera on the back of the phone and a 16 MP resolution camera in the front.
Since LG has announced that it will provide updates, it makes sense to buy LG’s phones when they get cheaper. We hope LG keeps its promise and delivers updates as it says.
LG Velvet features
- 6.8 inch Full HD + (2340 × 1080 pixels) OLED display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 GB RAM, 128 GB storage, expandable memory up to 1 TB with microSD
- Android 10
- Support for dual sim cards
- 48MP rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture, PDAF, LED flash
- 8MP 120 ° ultra-wide lens with f / 2.2 aperture
- 5MP depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f / 1.9 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 167.2 × 74.1 × 7.9mm; Weight: 180g
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4300 mAh battery with fast charge, 10 w wireless charging