The Xiaomi RedmiBook Pro, which we have been talking about in our news for days, launched in China with 14-inch and 15-inch variants. So how’s the price?
Finally, Xiaomi, which came to the agenda with the news that it will produce cars, on the other hand, continues to confront users with other technological products. Xiaomi RedmiBook Pro, which is expected to be the Chinese company MackBook killer, has also been launched with the Xiaomi Mi 11 this morning. The new laptop model, which we have examined in detail in our news before, will remind users of the MackBook, especially with its design.
Xiaomi, which has agreed with Samsung for foldable screens, will come up with many foldable smartphones in the coming years. In addition to companies such as Apple, OPPO and Samsung, many companies will turn to foldable screens in the coming years and bring a different breath to technology. The Chinese technology company, which is known to enter the car manufacturing business, came across users with its new laptop model this morning. Initial feedback has been very positive.
Xiaomi RedmiBook Pro Released
The lowest version of the Xiaomi RedmiBook Pro, released in China with 14-inch and 14-inch options, has a price tag of 4,499 yuan, or $ 697. The laptop model, which hosts Intel 11th generation CPUs, has been launched with a single color option. This color is also known to be expressed as Star Gray.
RedmiBook Pro 14 inch
- Core-i5, Intel-Xe Graphics- (16GB + 512GB) – 4,499 yuan ($ 697) *
- Core-i5, Nvidia MX450 GPU- (16GB + 512GB) – 5,299 yuan ($ 821)
- Core-i7, Nvidia MX450 GPU- (16GB + 512GB) – 5,999 yuan ($ 929)
RedmiBook Pro 15 inch
- Core-i5, Intel-Xe Graphics- (16GB + 512GB) – 4,999 yuan ($ 774)
- Core-i5, Nvidia GeForce MX450 GPU- (16GB + 512GB) – 5,499 yuan ($ 852)
- Core-i7, Nvidia GeForce MX450 GPU- (16GB + 512GB) – 6,299 yuan ($ 976)