Meizu 18 News: A new color option has been added to the Meizu 18 series. However, this model looks much different than any other smartphone.
Introduced with three different color options, Meizu 18 was showcased this time in pure white color. Earlier models had the same black, that is, the same bezels, although the colors were different. In the pure white version, this situation changes. The new color option of Meizu18 is equipped with white frames, unlike many other smartphones.
This color is very assertive for those who are bored with black framed screens or for those who want to make a difference with their phone. The problem here is that not everyone can buy this phone. The pure white color of the Meizu18 will only be available in China and in limited numbers.
Meizu 18 Features
- 6.2-inch Quad+ (3200×1440 pixels) 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR10+ display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nit (peak) / 420nit brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 guards
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 5nm processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM /128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- Android 11 based Flyme 9
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX682 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.6 aperture, 7P lens, Ultra SMA OIS, LED flash, 16MP Samsung S5K3P9SX f/2.2 aperture ultra wide-angle lens, 8MP telephoto camera with OmniVision OV08A10 sensor, 3x f/2.4 aperture for zooming
- 20 MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- 3D Sonic ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- IP68 certification
- USB Type-C audio, Dual (1216 linear + 1012) speakers
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 69.2 x 8.18mm; Weight: 162g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 × 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4,000mAh battery with 36-watt Super mCharge fast charging support