Meizu 18, one of the most talked-about phones of the last period, was introduced. Meizu is very aggressive this time in the new generation top model.
Meizu has recently officially announced the top models Meizu 18 and Meizu18 Pro smartphones, which have been the subject of many news. Compared to the previous model of the series, radical improvements in both design and equipment welcome us.
The Meizu18 model has a 6.2-inch 2K resolution Super AMOLED curved screen from Samsung. Meizu thus became another Chinese manufacturer that switched to 2K displays in top models.
The front camera on the phone is positioned in the center on the screen and has a resolution of 20 megapixels. When we look at the back, the triple camera greets us. These cameras are respectively 64MP Sony IMX682 main camera, 16MP ultra-wide camera and 8MP 3x telephoto.
Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 processor with a new generation 5nm manufacturing process, the phone is powered by a 4,000 mAh battery that supports 36 watts of fast charging.
Meizu 18 Features
- 6.2-inch Quad + (3200 × 1440 pixels) AMOLED HDR10 + display with 20: 9 aspect ratio 120 Hz refresh rate, 1300nit (highest) / 420nit brightness, 5000000: 1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 guards
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 5nm processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- Flyme 9 based on Android 11
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX682 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f / 1.6 aperture, 7P lens, Ultra SMA OIS, LED flash, 16MP Samsung S5K3P9SX ultra wide angle lens with f / 2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto camera with OmniVision OV08A10 sensor, 3x f / 2.4 aperture for zooming
- 20 MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- 3D Sonic ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual (1216 linear + 1012) speakers
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 69.2 x 8.18mm; Weight: 162g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 × 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4,000 mAh battery with 36 watt Super mCharge fast charging
Meizu 18 comes out in white, blue and pink. The phone, which started to take pre-orders as of today, will be on the shelves as of March 8. As for the price of the phone;
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage 4,3999 yuan / $ 680
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage 4.99 yuan / $ 727
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage 4,999 yuan / $ 773