The new generation phone Meizu 18 Pro, which Meizu says I have in the hardware war, has been officially introduced. Here are all the details of the phone …
In the introduction of the Meizu 18 series, it was thought that the model that created excitement would be the Meizu 18 Pro. As a matter of fact, it happened like that. Meizu’s new generation phone in the Pro segment has a 6.7-inch 2K resolution Samsung E4 AMOLED display. The curved screen, which has a scanning speed of 120Hz, also hosts the front camera of the phone. The screen on the phone offers a 50-degree curvature on the sides and 5 degrees on the top and bottom.
Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 processor, the phone is available in 128GB and 256GB versions. However, the RAM unit varies between 8 and 12GB. Under the screen, Qualcomm’s latest 3D ultrasonic fingerprint scanner is placed on the phone, and the front camera has a resolution of 44 megapixels.
When we look at the relative side, four cameras greet us. The main camera has a 50MP Samsung GN1 sensor, and next to it is a 32MP f / 2.2 Sony IMX616 ultra-wide camera with a 130-degree field of view, providing macro shots from 2 cm. It also features an 8MP 3x zoom camera and a 3D ToF sensor. The phone, which carries a 4.500 mAh battery with 40 watt fast charging and 10 watt reverse wireless charging, has a new pressure sensitive mBack motion sensor placed under the screen by Meizu.
Meizu 18 Pro Features
- 6.7-inch Quad + (3200 × 1440 pixels) 20: 9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR10 + display with 120 Hz refresh rate, 1300nits (highest) / 420nit brightness, 5000000: 1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 guards
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 5nm processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- Flyme 9 based on Android 11
- Samsung S5KGN1 sensor 50MP rear camera, 1.4μm pixel size, f / 1.9 aperture, 7P lens, ring LED flash, 32MP Sony IMX616 ultra wide angle lens with 1 f / 2.2 aperture, 2cm macro, 8MP telephoto camera OmniVision OV08A10 sensor 3x zoom , 0.3 MP ToF Samsung 33D sensor, / 1.4 aperture.
- 44MP front camera with Samsung GH1 sensor, f / 2.4 aperture
- 3D Sonic ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual (1216 linear + 1012) speakers
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 73 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 × 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 40 watt Super mCharge fast charging supported 4.500 mAh battery, 10 watt reverse wireless charging
Meizu 18 Pro is available in white, blue and blue. The phone, which started to take pre-orders as of today, will be on the shelves as of March 8. The price of the phone is as follows:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage 4,999 yuan / $ 773
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage 5,499 yuan / $ 850
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage 5,999 yuan / $ 928