The Chinese Meizu has made a bombshell comeback with the Meizu 18 series recently. Now this phone will flow like oil with the update.
Meizu’s voice had not been breathing for a long time. The company, which broke this silence in the past weeks, introduced its new bombs. Today, it is announced that Meizu 18 and Pro owners will receive a new update that will bring an interesting new feature and more to their devices later this week.
According to an announcement made by Meizu; On April 2, it will release an update that allows owners to adjust the screen resolution to QHD + and refresh rate to 120Hz. In this way, the screen of the phone will flow like oil. This update, which will come for those who want both high resolution and high refresh rate, is expected to be a source of inspiration for other companies.
The update will also bring optimizations to the power consumption and charging mode of the two phones. Meizu also talks about new camera features for the Meizu 18 Pro, such as 8K video recording, HDR for videos, and an optimized ultra-wide angle camera. There will also be an optimization for Game Mode 4.0.
All the details of this update, which will turn into a performance monster, will be revealed tomorrow. It is very gratifying that the Chinese company breaks its silence with phone and software updates like a bomb. Let’s see if they can show the same performance in the future.
Meizu 18 Features
- 6.2-inch Quad + (3200 × 1440 pixels) 20: 9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR10 + display with 120 Hz refresh rate, 1300nits (highest) / 420nit brightness, 5000000: 1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 guards
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 5nm processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- Flyme 9 based on Android 11
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX682 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f / 1.6 aperture, 7P lens, Ultra SMA OIS, LED flash, 16MP Samsung S5K3P9SX ultra wide angle lens with f / 2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto camera with OmniVision OV08A10 sensor, 3x f / 2.4 aperture for zooming
- 20 MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- 3D Sonic ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- IP68 certification
- USB Type-C audio, Dual (1216 linear + 1012) speakers
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 69.2 x 8.18mm; Weight: 162g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 × 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4,000 mAh battery with 36 watt Super mCharge fast charging