An interesting statement came for Meizu’s new flagship, Meizu 18. 45 percent of those who bought Meizu 18 owned an iPhone.
China-based phone maker Meizu made an interesting statement for the company’s latest flagship Meizu 18. According to the company’s statement, 45 percent of new users who bought the new flagship are iPhone users, he said. This indicates that the company is entering the first-class high-end market. Meizu is expected to dethrone Apple at this rate.
The Chinese company promises zero ads on its new phone, zero pre-installed third-party apps and zero push notifications from the company. This phone, which works in the same iPhone logic, seems to be greatly appreciated with this policy, especially in the Chinese market.
Meizu’s 18 and 18 Pro phones come with a 2K display with 120Hz refresh rate. The company has also released an update that allows users to adjust the QHD + (3200 x 1440 pixels) screen resolution and 120Hz refresh rate at the same time. These monsters, which contain features that are not available in the iPhone 12 Pro Max, will bring a new breath to the Android side.
Under the phone, there is 12 GB of RAM and the Snapdragon 888 chipset. These monsters, which come with a battery with a capacity of 4,000 mAh and 4,500 mAh respectively, draw attention with the camera setup.
There is a 64MP + 16MP + 8MP triple camera on the back of the main model, while there is a 32MP Selfie camera on the front. On the back of the Pro model, there is a 32 MP ultra wide angle camera, 8 MP telephoto camera and a 50 MP primary camera sensor. On the front, a 44MP selfie camera is used.
Meizu 18 Features
- 6.2-inch Quad + (3200 × 1440 pixels) 20: 9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR10 + display with 120 Hz refresh rate, 1300nits (highest) / 420nit brightness, 5000000: 1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 guards
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 5nm processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- Flyme 9 based on Android 11
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX682 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f / 1.6 aperture, 7P lens, Ultra SMA OIS, LED flash, 16MP Samsung S5K3P9SX ultra wide angle lens with f / 2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto camera with OmniVision OV08A10 sensor, 3x f / 2.4 aperture for zooming
- 20 MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- 3D Sonic ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- IP68 certification
- USB Type-C audio, Dual (1216 linear + 1012) speakers
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 69.2 x 8.18mm; Weight: 162g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 × 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4,000 mAh battery with 36 watt Super mCharge fast charging