Mi 11, Xiaomi’s flagship model for 2021, is not on the agenda. The smartphone, which we encountered with the endurance test recently, is now dismantled. In the video published by Xioami, Mi 11 appeared with all the details.
First, the dual SIM card support SIM card tray is removed, then the back cover is carefully separated from the body. While emphasizing the one-piece camera setup, coils that allow 50W wireless charging are removed right after.
While the OIS supported 108 Megapixel wide angle, 13 Megapixel ultra wide angle and 5 Megapixel telemacro camera is separated from the main board, we see the 20 Megapixel selfie camera, which we can call as a point.
If you wish, let us leave you alone with the video prepared by Xiaomi in a very careful way without further ado.
— Xiaomi (@Xiaomi) February 10, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications
- 6.81 inch 1440 × 3040 pixels 2K resolution, 515 ppi HDR10 + supported AMOLED based display with 120Hz scanning speed, 1500 nit brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor with 5nm manufacturing process (One 2.84GHz Cortex X1 + Three 2.42GHz Cortex-A78 + Four 1.80Ghz Cortex A55),
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera; 1 / 1.33 inch large f / 1.85 aperture main + 13 megapixel f / 2.4 aperture ultra-wide angle second + 5 megapixel f / 2.4 megapixel macro with
- 108 megapixel OIS support
- 20MP wide-angle front camera
- 4600 mAh battery with 55W fast charging support
- Blue, Black and White color options
- AnTuTu score: 745,942
- Harman Kardon sound system (Stereo)