POCO X3 NFC users, let’s be clear. The MIUI1 2.5 update for the popular phone will be released in July.
A date has been given for the expected update for the POCO X3 NFC, which was sold in a scramble in every country where it was put on sale. Xiaomi will bring fourteen phones with the MIUI 12.5 update this month, including the X3 NFC.
X3 NFC, one of the best phones with price / performance balance, will not receive a global update as of this month. However, as always, the update will be offered to a limited audience at first. In this way, it is ensured that fewer users are affected by these problems in case of possible serious errors. Of course, if things go well, the update will only take a few weeks to roll out in all regions. Let us remind you that POCO has recently released the Android 11 update for the phone.
POCO X3 NFC features
- 6.67 inch IPS LCD display with 2400 x 1080p Full HD+ resolution with 120 Hz screen scanning speed
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Adreno 618 graphics unit
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Camera Features
- 64MP main wide sensor Sony IMX682, 1/1.73“ sensor, ƒ/1.89, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel, 6P lens, PDAF
- 13MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, 119° FoV, ƒ/2.2, 1.0μm
- 2MP macro sensor, ƒ/2.4, 1.75μm, 4cm close-up
- 2MP depth sensor, ƒ/2.4, 1.75μm
- 20MP f/2.2 aperture front camera
- LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus – Extended copper heatpipe + multiple graphite layers, CPU temperature reduction up to 6°C
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1
- IP53 splash proof
- 5,160 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support