The MIUI 12.5 update has been released this time for the Xiaomi Mi 9T / Mi 9T Pro and Mi 9 Pro 5G models. We take a look at the details of the update.
MIUI 12.5 update meets a new Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO phone almost every day. The update was finally released for Mi 9T Pro / Mi 9T and Mi 9 Pro 5G. MIUI 12.5 met with Redmi K20 Pro in China in March. The update has now been released for Mi 9T Pro, which is the global version of the phone and was also purchased by a serious user base in our country.
The update, which carries the version number V188.8.131.52.RFKMIXM, also brings the Android 11 update to the phones. If you wish, you can query the update from the Settings menu. Mi 9T users can still query the update in the same way. It will not take long for the update, which is currently downloaded by a limited number of users, to reach everyone.
What Does MIUI 12.5 Update Bring?
- More stable system interface
- Faster and less memory consuming system (35% faster, 25% less battery)
- Boosts computing power – 20 times more processing power
- It adds a new MIUI light cone motion effect architecture. This also greatly enhances the full scene animation experience.
- It adds real-life feedback, creates a rich tactile library, and also provides a natural tactile experience.
- Adds specially designed system sound effects for dual speakers
- MIUI 12.5 update adds a new Snow Mountain Super Wallpaper
- Adds third-party fonts to support infinite thickness adjustment
- It also optimizes personalized functions such as wallpaper, animation and sound of the collection system.
- Seamless collaboration between mobile phones and computers
- Adds fuzzy positioning based on different privacy technology to protect your location information
- New app store, each app comes with its own privacy instructions
- New privacy risk detection
- Add album images to prevent accidental deletion