The MIUI 12.5 update has been released for Xiaomi’s popular phone Mi 11 Lite, which is also on sale in our country. Here are the details of the update.
The MIUI 12.5 update is released almost every day for several Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO phones. The last phone Xiaomi included on the update roadmap was the Mi 11 Lite. As of today, MIUI 12.5 version has been released for the thin and light smartphone, which has been on sale in our country for a while. The update, which is in stable beta, can be downloaded by many users globally.
If you wish, you can query the update bearing the MIUI V220.127.116.11.RKQMIXM version number from the Settings menu. Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is offered for sale in many country with two memory options: 6GB RAM + 128GB and 8GB RAM + 128GB.
What Does MIUI 12.5 Update Bring?
- More stable system interface
- Faster and less memory consuming system (35% faster, 25% less battery)
- Boosts computing power – 20 times more processing power
- It adds a new MIUI light cone motion effect architecture. This also greatly enhances the full scene animation experience.
- It adds real-life feedback, creates a rich tactile library, and also provides a natural tactile experience.
- Adds specially designed system sound effects for dual speakers
- MIUI 12.5 update adds a new Snow Mountain Super Wallpaper
- Adds third-party fonts to support infinite thickness adjustment
- It also optimizes personalized functions such as wallpaper, animation and sound of the collection system.
- Seamless collaboration between mobile phones and computers
- Adds fuzzy positioning based on different privacy technology to protect your location information
- New app store, each app comes with its own privacy instructions
- New privacy risk detection
- Add album images to prevent accidental deletion