POCO F2 Pro News: The expected update for the top segment phone POCO F2 Pro, which POCO announced last year, has finally been released. What does MIUI 12.5 bring?
The distribution of the MIUI 12.5 update continues at full speed. Xiaomi has finally released the expected update for POCO F2 Pro. While the update for the F2 Pro first started in China, it was recently offered for testing to some pilot users outside of China. The update is now stable and available for download by many users across Europe.
If you wish, you can query and download the update with the version number V126.96.36.199.RJKEUXM from the Settings menu. Let’s point out that the update is distributed gradually and it will take 1-2 weeks to reach all users. Now let’s take a look at all the developments within the scope of the MIUI 12.5 update.
POCO F2 Pro MIUI 12.5 Update Details
- More stable system interface
- Faster and less memory consuming system (35% faster, 25% less battery)
- Boosts computing power – 20 times more processing power
- It adds a new MIUI light cone motion effect architecture. This also greatly enhances the full scene animation experience.
- It adds real-life feedback, creates a rich tactile library, and also provides a natural tactile experience.
- Adds specially designed system sound effects for dual speakers
- MIUI 12.5 update adds a new Snow Mountain Super Wallpaper
- Adds third-party fonts to support infinite thickness adjustment
- It also optimizes personalized functions such as wallpaper, animation and sound of the collection system.
- Seamless collaboration between mobile phones and computers
- Adds fuzzy positioning based on different privacy technology to protect your location information
- New app store, each app comes with its own privacy instructions
- New privacy risk detection
- Add album images to prevent accidental deletion