Confirmation has come that the design of the Moto G50, which was shown for the first time by TENAA and allegedly leaked, is real.
The Moto G50 design was first viewed in the TENAA database. Yesterday, we got the news that the leaked design was confirmed. With this Motorola model, we see a drop notch design on the front, power, volume up and down buttons on the sides and access to Google Assistant. On the back of the device, there is a fingerprint reader and a triple camera design.
Motorola Moto G50 Specifications
The technical specifications of the device are expected to be as follows.
- 6.5 inch size, 720 x 1600 pixel resolution, 20: 9 82.4% screen-to-body ratio, 270PPI density 90HZ IPS LCD screen
- Front glass display, 165 x 75 x 9mm, plastic bezel and case on the side and back
- 4 cameras in total including 13MP F / 2.2 front, 48 MP F / 1.7 main, 5 MP wide angle and 2 MP F / 2.4 macro.
- 5000 mAh Li-Po battery and 20W fast charging support
- 8-core Kryo 460 processor (2 x 2.0 GHz – 6 x 1.8 GHz) and Adreno 619 graphics unit with Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm) chipset
- Support 5G, Dual sim cards, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- Blue and Gray color options
- Along with these, the device is thought to have 2 options, 128GB 4GB RAM and 128GB 6GB RAM. Finally, the overseas price of the model, which is expected to be the middle segment, is estimated to be around € 230.