Nokia, the former king within HMD Global, wants to introduce Android 11 to the X7 (8.1) model introduced in 2018; beta has already been released!
Operating under HMD Global and trying to recover for several years, Nokia is presenting the new Android update to the mid-segment X7 model it introduced in 2018. Also known as Nokia 8.1 and introduced with Android 9, the phone will begin to receive the latest version of Android, according to a video shared on XDA. The published video shows that the Nokia X7 will have stable Android 11 very soon. In fact, how to install the beta for those who want to experience this version early was also explained in the video.
According to the beta version of Android 11, the Nokia X7 (8.1), which has also received the December 2020 security patch, may get the stable version at the end of this month.
When we look at the technical features of the phone; We can talk about a 6.18-inch screen with FHD + resolution, Qualcomm production Snapdragon 710 chip, two rear cameras at 13MP + 12MP resolution, 20MP front camera and a 3.500mAh capacity battery. In the meantime, let us remind you that the phone is included in the “Android One” program.
Nokia X7 (8.1) Specifications
- 6.18-inch 2280x1080p Full HD + resolution IPS LCD screen
- Snapdragon 710 chipset
- 64GB and 128GB Memory options
- 4GB and 6GB RAM option according to memory
- 12-megapixel f / 1.8 on the back and 13-megapixel f / 2.0, 20-megapixel f / 2.0 selfie camera on the front
- 3500 mAh battery power
- Introduced with Android 9.0 (Pie), received Android 10 update
- Now in Android 11 Beta, stable version will be released very soon.