Redmi Note 10 Pro News; New updates continue for the Redmi Note 10 Pro, which started receiving the MIUI 12.5 update in May. Let’s take a look at the latest update released.
Redmi Note 10 Pro, one of the prominent phones of the middle segment, has started to receive a new stability update. The new software was the first update released for the phone after MIUI 12.5. The update, which carries the MIUI 188.8.131.52 RKFMIXM version number, not only improves system performance, but also fixes some delays in the phone.
Let’s underline that MIUI 12.5 and its updates that have just been released are gradually spreading. If you wish, you can query for updates from the Settings menu.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Features
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20:9 AMOLED display, HDR10, 1200 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 120 Hz screen refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPU) Snapdragon 732G 8 nm processor, Adreno 618 graphics unit
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM / with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM /
- 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- Android 11-based MIUI 12 will soon be upgraded to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 108MP main camera with Samsung HM2 sensor with f/1.9 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 5MP macro camera
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Water resistance (IP52)
- Dimensions: 164.5 × 76.15 × 8.1mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5,020 mAh battery with 33W fast charging