Samsung has released the April Android security update for the Galaxy A71. Here are the bugs fixed by the update.
Samsung’s most talked about phone, the Galaxy A71, received the April 2021 security update surprisingly today. This update, which has the build number A715FZHU4BUC1, fixes some problems on the phone as well as closing the security gaps in the phone.
With the update, it is conveyed by the installers that the performance and camera problems on the phone are resolved. This update offered via OTA is being offered gradually, like other Android updates.
Samsung, who broke the devil’s leg in updating, seems excited for Android 12 right now. Starting with the Galaxy S21 family, the South Korean company, which is expected to quickly offer the Android 12 update to other models, can also make major innovations in the One UI interface. However, it is not known when the One UI 4 version will be introduced and what it will offer.
Galaxy A71 features
- 6.7-inch Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels) Infinity-O Super AMOLED display
- Eight-core (2.2GHz dual + 1.8GHz hexa-core) Snapdragon 730 processor, Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB with micro SD card)
- 64 Megapixel rear camera f / 1.8 aperture + 12 Megapixel 123 degree ultra wide angle camera with f / 2.2 aperture + 5 Megapixel depth sensor with f / 2.2 aperture +
- 5 Megapixel macro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 32 Megapixel front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 76.0 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000 mAh capacity battery with 25W fast charging