Finland-based HMD Global, which also includes Nokia, will add a new one to its entry segment models; Nokia 4.3 is coming!
Introducing the 4.2 model that appeals to the entry segment in February of last year, Nokia created an alternative to the affordable phones category. The company, which has been on the rise again recently and following an aggressive policy, will now introduce a phone that is a continuation of the 4.2 model it introduced last year. While Nokia 4.3 appears with rendered images, it will become official in the coming days.
Currently working on the 5.4 model, Nokia intends to introduce the 4.3 model according to the render images that emerged today. The device, which is stated to be advertised as an input segment device and has a design in this direction, will have a triple camera setup at the back according to the render images. While there is a fingerprint sensor just below this camera setup, there is no other detail on the back. When we turn to the front, we can say that a 6.5-inch drop-notched screen will be on this device.
Standing out with its thinner bezels than the previous model, the Nokia 4.3 will be 162.9mm x 77.1mm x 10.5mm in size. In addition, there will be a 3.5 mm jack input on the bottom.
While it is not known when the phone will be introduced, let’s remember the technical features of the Nokia 4.2 model.
Nokia 4.2 Specifications
- 5.71-inch HD + (1520 x 720 pixels) resolution 19: 9 FullView display, 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-core Snapdragon 439 processor (Four 1.95GHz Cortex A53 + four 1.45GHz Cortex A53) Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Single / Dual SIM card support
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF f / 2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 2MP secondary camera
- 8MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture, 1.12 µm pixel size
- Dimensions: 148.95 x 71.30 x 8.39 mm; Weight: 161g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 3,000 mAh internal battery