Nokia, owned by Finland-based HMD Global, introduced the new 5.4 model with an affordable price and sufficient hardware!
Under the umbrella of HMD Global, which has recently followed an aggressive policy and launched new models one after another, Nokia has now introduced the 5.4 model, which has been on the agenda in recent weeks, with an affordable price. The device, which offers a very adequate hardware and is attractive with its design, has a quad camera and fingerprint sensor on the back, and a perforated structure on the front.
Introduced with a 6.39-inch 720 × 1560 pixel HD + resolution IPS LCD-based screen, the Nokia 5.4 is powered by the Qualcomm production Snapdragon 662. This chip was previously included in the POCO M3, Redmi Note 9 4G, OPPO A73 and realme 7i models. Apart from that, the model, which offers 4 GB / 6GB RAM and 64 GB / 128 GB storage options, has a quad camera on the back with 48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP resolutions. While the camera on the front is at 16MP resolution, a 4,000 mAh battery with 10W fast charging also meets the users on the Nokia 5.4. The starting price of the phone is 189 dollars.
Nokia 5.4 Technical Specifications
- 6.39 inch 720 × 1560 pixel HD + resolution, 60Hz IPS LCD screen
- Octa-core Snapdragon 662 chipset
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Quad camera setup; 48MP resolution f / 1.8 aperture main + 5MP PDAF + 2MP ultra-wide-angle third + 2MP depth-sensing fourth camera
- Front camera with 16MP resolution f / 2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint reader positioned on the back
- Dimensions: 161 x 76 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 181 grams
- 4,000 mAh capacity battery with 10W charging support
- Polar Night and Twilight color options