Nokia C01 Plus News: The Android Go-based Nokia C01 Plus, which has been the subject of leaks for a while, has become official. The entry-level smartphone is affordable.
HMD Global has officially announced the new low-priced entry-level Nokia C01 Plus. Working with the Android Go Etidion platform, the phone is offered for sale at a very low price, with low features like other phones in this segment.
The phone has a 5.45-inch HD+ resolution LCD display. Powered by the octa-core Unisoc SC9863A chipset, the phone’s memory unit is 1GB RAM + 32GB internal storage. The phone also supports memory card up to 256GB.
The phone, which has 5 megapixel front and rear cameras, uses a 3,000 mAh battery. The device, which is charged via the microUSB port, has not forgotten the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Main Features of Nokia C01 Plus
- 5.45-inch HD+ (1440 × 720 pixels) resolution 18:9 LCD with V-notch
- 1.6GHz octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor, IMG8322 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 11 Go Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD) card support
- 5 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 megapixel front camera with LED Flash
- 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 148×71.8×9.3mm; Weight: 157g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 3,000mAh removable battery