Nokia C20 Plus News: Affordable smartphone promotions from Nokia continue. The company’s latest phone was the Nokia C20 Plus. The price of the phone is competitive.
Nokia continues to promote affordable smartphones powered by the Android Go platform. After the C01 Plus, which was introduced the other day, this time the Nokia C20 Plus was unveiled. We see more advanced features in this model.
The phone has a 6.5-inch HD+ resolution LCD display with HD+ resolution. This screen, which comes with a V-shaped notch, has a 5-megapixel front camera on the notch. Powered by the Octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor, the phone’s memory unit is 3GB RAM + 32GB storage.
The C02 Plus is equipped with an 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual camera at the back, accompanied by a 4,950mAh battery. The phone, which comes out of the box with Android 11 Go Edition, also has a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Main Features of Nokia C20 Plus
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 × 720 pixels) V-notch LCD display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor, IMG8322 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD
- Android 11 Go Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD) card support
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, 2-megapixel depth sensor
- 5 megapixel front camera
- 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 75.85 x 9.5mm; Weight: 204.7g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 4,950 mAh battery
While the C20 Plus debuts in ocean blue and graphite black colors, the phone will be available for sale first in China as of June 16, at a price of 699 yuan / 110 dollars.