South Korean technology giant Samsung started offering the One UI 2.5 update for the Galaxy A50, which it launched in 2019.
Competing with too many devices in the smartphone market, Samsung has managed to overcome its cumbersome update behavior this year. As you know, the Korean manufacturer has recently begun to pay more attention to mid-segment devices. For example, while increasing its members in the series, it managed to focus on such phones in updating. Now, the giant manufacturer offers a new update for the Galaxy A50, which broke sales records in 2019. This update also brings all the innovations of the company’s own developed One UI 2.5 to the Galaxy A50 model.
Samsung’s new interface, One UI 2.5, carries the A505FDDU5BTL1 build number for the Galaxy A50 and brings the December 2020 patch. However, we would like to state that the update is currently limited to India. In other words, it will come to other countries in stages in the coming days.
Galaxy A50 Specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels) resolution Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Eight-core (Four 2.3GHz + four 1.7GHz cores) Exynos 9610 processor with Mali-G72 GPU, 10nm manufacturing process
- 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie), A user interface
- Support for dual sim cards
- 25MP rear camera, f / 1.7 aperture, 5 megapixel depth camera f / 2.2 aperture, 8MP ultra wide angle camera f / 2.2 aperture
- 25MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000 mAh battery with fast charging support