OPPO interface update for OnePlus 9, the new monster of OnePlus, has been released. It seems the firm will be quick to update.
OnePlus, which we know as the flagship killer, hit the road with CyanogenOS. Later, the company that announced its interface, OxygenOS, followed an interesting path this year. The company that publishes updates for OnePlus 9 adds the ColorOS 11.2 version, which is the interface of OPPO, to its phone with this update. Yes, you did not read wrong OPPO update came from OnePlus.
The company, which publishes the ColorOS 11.2 update only in China, also signals that Chinese companies will unite. Note that under the BBK Electronics group, OPPO, Realme and Vivo are located alongside OnePlus. Therefore, these companies can use interfaces among themselves as they wish.
Still, it is quite interesting that two different companies are apparently sharing interfaces. Chinese companies willing to unite against America’s sanctions will emerge even stronger.OPPO interface update for OnePlus 9, the new monster of OnePlus, has been released. It seems the firm will be quick to update.
The new update for the OnePlus 9 series is 230 MB in size and brings many new features and improvements. It adds a new return button that allows users to browse important information while switching between apps. Game performance and Wi-Fi are also improved with the update.
As for the camera section, the update brings optimizations for noise and color accuracy of indoor scenes with rear cameras. In addition, focus and video stability are also improved. Finally, the zoom capabilities, ultra-wide angle motion delay and other functions are also improved with the update.
It is not yet known whether this update, which is only released in the Chinese market, will come to the European and American market.
OnePlus 9 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch Fluid Display 2.0 AMOLED display with 1,440 x 3,216 pixels resolution, 120Hz variable refresh rate, HDR10 + and sRGB support and P3 color profiles, 1,300 nits maximum brightness
- 2.84 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor; Steam room cooling system using graphite and copper layers; Adreno 660 GPU and Snapdragon X60 modem
- 8 / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128 / 256GB non-expandable UFS 3.1 internal memory
- Connectivity: 5G (NSA / SA), 4G / VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 AC / AX, aptX & aptX HD with Bluetooth 5.2, LDAC and AAC, dual-band GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1
- sensors: accelerometer, compass, barometer, compass, brightness, proximity, color temperature, fingerprint on screen, gyroscope
- OxygenOS 11 user interface based on Android 11
dual SIM, stereo system speakers with Dolby Atmos equalization, Qualcomm WCD9385 audio codec, tactile vibration engine;
- Quad rear camera:
1 / 1.43 ″ Sony IMX789 Optically stabilized (OIS) 48 megapixel (f / 8) main sensor with 23mm equivalent focal length;
1 / 1.56 ″ Sony IMX766 50 megapixel (f / 2) ultra wide angle sensor with 14mm equivalent focal length; the same sensor can capture macro up to 4 cm from the object;
3.3x optical and up to 30x digital zoom, 8 megapixel telephoto lens with 77mm equivalent focal length (f / 2.4) optically stabilized (OIS);
2 megapixel monochrome sensor;
Video recording in 8K at 30 fps, 4K at 30, 60 or 120 fps, up to 240 fps in 1080p, up to 480 fps in 720p in super slow motion; hybrid image stabilization (OIS + EIS); three microphones dedicated to sound capture;
Sony IMX471 front camera with 16 megapixel (f / 4) fixed focus and electronic stabilization (EIS);
- IP68 certified waterproof
- 4.500 mAh battery with 65 watt Warp fast charging, 100% charge in 29 minutes,
- 50 watt Warp wireless charging (accessory sold separately)
- 163.2 x 73.6 x 8.7mm dimensions and 197 grams of weight