OnePlus 9 Pro DxOMark camera review is complete. Let’s see how the phone started a new era in camera with Hasselblad.
OnePlus has partnered with Hasselblad, one of the world’s leading camera manufacturers, with its 9 series phones. The premium model of the series, which is reported to be assertive in terms of more natural colors and more details, especially in wide angle, OnePlus 9 Pro was under scrutiny by DxOMark. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the phone’s camera score.
OnePlus 9 Pro DxOMark Camera Score Announced
The overall average of the phone, which can get 129 points in the photo test, 68 points in the zoom and 108 points in the video performance, was 124 points. OnePlus 9 Pro was able to find its place in the 15th place in the list of phones examined by the site with 124 points.
Let’s first talk about the camera features of the phone and then the performance evaluations in the review.
- Main camera: 48 MP 1/1.43″ Quad Bayer sensor, 1.12μm, 23mm equivalent f/1.8 aperture lens, PDAF and OIS
- Ultra wide-angle camera: 50 MP 1/1.56″ sensor, 1μm, 14mm equivalent f/2.2 aperture lens
- Telephoto camera: 8 MP sensor, 1μm, 77mm equivalent f/2.4 aperture lens, OIS
2 MP monochrome sensor (not tested)
- Video: 4320p at 30fps, 2160p at 120/60/30fps, 1080p at 60/30fps
Camera Pros and Cons
- Mostly correct white balance in all conditions
- Often a high level of detail, especially in outdoor photos
- Reliable exposure preview
- Accurate target exposure and wide dynamic range in indoor videos
- Fast and accurate video autofocus
- Well controlled noise in most videos
- Effective video stabilization
- Brightness and color noise in all conditions
- Underexposure and limited dynamic range in backlit scenes
- Occasional autofocus errors, especially in daylight and low light
- Exposure instabilities in photos and videos
- Various artifacts appearing in photos and videos
- Autofocus instabilities in mid and long range photos
- White balance errors and instability in indoor and low-light videos