OnePlus’s new monster is the OnePlus 9 update maniac. Another update has been released for phone problems. Here are the details.
Another system software came from OnePlus, which distracted its competitors about updates. On the OnePlus 9 update side, OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 released today on OTA. This version, which is available for sale worldwide, focuses on fixing errors on the phone rather than innovation.
The camera performance of OnsPlus 9, which is said to have taken the European and American market by storm at the moment, was also not announced. It is curious that the phone, which has agreed with Hasselblad about the camera and promises a lot, will receive from DxOMark.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, the leader in DxOMark with 143 points, will probably not lose the throne to OnePlus 9. It is predicted that these phones will receive 135 points and above, but cannot exceed the 143 point band. We can say that OnePlus, which recently offered OPPO’s ColorOS interface for a discount only in China, will be assertive in software.
You can find the errors fixed with the latest update below.
Power consumption performance has been improved to extend battery life
Known issues fixed and system stability improved
Improved the shooting and recording experience
Stability of telecommunications functions improved
WLAN transmission performance and stability improved
OnePlus 9 Update
OnePlus 9 specifications
- 6.55 inch Full HD + AMOLED display, 20: 9 aspect ratio, 120 Hz refresh rate, HDR10 + and sRGB support and Display P3 color profiles; 1,100 nits maximum brightness
- 2.84 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor; Steam room cooling system using graphite and copper layers; Adreno 660 GPU and Snapdragon X60 modem
- 8/12 GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128/256 GB non-expandable UFS 3.1 internal memory;
- Connectivity: 5G (NSA / SA), 4G / VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 AC / AX, aptX & aptX HD with Bluetooth 5.2, LDAC and AAC, dual-band GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1
- sensors: accelerometer, compass, barometer, compass, brightness, proximity, fingerprint from the screen, gyroscope;
- OxygenOS 11 user interface based on Android 11
- dual SIM, stereo system speakers with Dolby Atmos equalization, Qualcomm WCD9385 audio codec, tactile vibration engine;
- triple rear camera:
1 / 1.43 ″ Sony IMX689 Optically stabilized (OIS) 48 megapixel (f / 8) main sensor with 23mm equivalent focal length;
1 / 1.56 ″ Sony IMX766 50 megapixel (f / 2) ultra wide angle sensor with 14mm equivalent focal length; the same sensor can capture macro up to 4 cm from the object;
2 megapixel monochrome sensor;
Video recording in 8K at 30 fps, 4K at 30 or 60 fps, up to 240 fps in 1080p, up to 480 fps in 720p in super slow motion; hybrid image stabilization (OIS + EIS); three microphones dedicated to sound capture;
- Sony IMX471 16 megapixel (f / 4) front camera, fixed focus and electronic stabilization (EIS);
- 4.500 mAh battery with 65 watt Warp fast charging, 100% charge in 29 minutes
- Dimensions 160 x 74.2 x 8.7 mm and a weight of 192 grams