OnePlus 9R News: OnePlus most striking phone this year was the OnePlus 9R. The green color option of the affordable smartphone was finally introduced.
OnePlus also announced the OnePlus 9R model along with the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro in India in March. Finally, green was added to the color options of the smartphone, which entered China at a lower price as of last month.
The green color option, which will be available as of May 24, will be available in 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage and 12 GB RAM + 256 GB versions. Prices will be in the form of 2,999 Yuan (~ $ 466) and 3,299 Yuan (~ $ 513). It is believed that one of the phones that OnePlus will officially bring to our country will be the 9R. You can find all the features of the phone in the rest of our news.
Main Features of OnePlus 9R
- 6.55-inch Full HD + (1080 x 2400 pixels) 20: 9 AMOLED display, 120 Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, 1100 nit brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 7nm octa-core Snapdragon 870 processor, Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR4X RAM / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Camera Features
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f / 1.7 aperture, OIS + EIS
- 16MP ultra-wide camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- 5MP macro camera
- 2MP monochrome camera
- 4K video at 60fps, 720p slow motion at 480fps, slow motion at 1080p 240fps
- 1 / 1.43 ″ 16MP front camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f / 2.4 aperture, EIS
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen
- Dimensions: 161 × 74.1 × 8.4mm; Weight: 189g
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Warp Charge 65 watt fast Charging 4,500mAh battery