OnePlus Nord 2, which is preparing to be an ambitious model of the middle segment, appeared with high resolution images.
OnePlus is preparing a new Nord series phone after the Nord CE 5G and Nord N200. High-resolution images of the ambitious phone, which is expected to debut under the name OnePlus Nord 2, have been published by reliable source @OnLeaks as of today.
The phone, which will be surrounded by a 6.43-inch Full HD + resolution AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate, is not reminiscent of the OnePlus 9 series in general appearance.
The phone, which is reported to measure 160 x 73.8 x 8.1 mm, is almost the same size as the Nord CE 5G model. There is no 3.5mm headphone jack on the phone. Unlike previous Nord series models, we will see MediaTek’s Dimensity 1200 processor on this phone.
OnePlus Nord 2 Possible Tech Specs
- 6.43-inch Full HD + AMOLED display, 90Hz screen refresh rate
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset with 6nm manufacturing process
- 8GB RAM + 128GB and 12GB RAM + 256GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera: 50-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel macro camera
- 32 megapixel front camera
- Android 11
- 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
The phone, which is expected to be introduced in July, comes with two different memory options. Nord 2, which we expect to exit at the $400 level.