OnePlus Nord 2 News: There are only a few days left for OnePlus Nord 2. The first official image of the phone was shared. Iconic blue color and OnePlus 9-like camera design…
OnePlus Nord 2 will become official at the company’s event on July 22. This time, the poster of the phone, which OnePlus has conveyed official information for a while, has been published. The camera structure and general rear view of the phone are largely similar to the OnePlus 9. Of course, Nord 2 will not have a camera developed in partnership with Hasselblad. The published image also shows that the blue color unique to the Nord series will continue to be used.
A camera sample of the phone has also been published. The photo taken in night mode looks impressive. It is known that the smartphone will have a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 sensor with optical image stabilization. At the same time, this sensor, which is used in the ultra wide-angle camera of OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, was also used as the main camera in the OPPO Find X3 Pro model.
OnePlus Nord 2 Main Features
- 6.43-inch Full HD + resolution AMOLED, HDR10+ support
- Dimensity 1200 processor unit with MediaTek’s 6nm manufacturing process
- 8GB RAM + 128GB and 12GB RAM + 256GB memory options
- Triple rear cameras of 50 megapixels + 8 megapixels (ultra wide angle) + 2 megapixels (Sony IMX766 sensor on the main camera)
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 4,500 mAh battery with 65 watt fast charging support
- Android 11 based OxygenOS 11.3 user interface
- Dual SIM card support
In another recently revealed information, it was stated that the Indian prices of the phone will be as follows:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB version: INR 31,999 / $430
- 12GB RAM + 256GB version: INR 34,999 / $470
It is reported that the POCO F3 GT, which will be the most important competitor of Nord 2, will have a starting price of $ 400. OnePlus will also introduce the OnePlus Buds Pro wireless earphones, targeting the upper segment, at the event it will hold next week.